Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award July 17, 2012Posted by Streim in Everyday News, Random, Time for Sharing.
Tags: awards, Bible, Christian bloggers, Christianity, friends, giving, God Almighty, Jesus Christ, life, photography, poetry, The Truth, worship
Angela, a wonderful sister in the Lord, nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. Angela’s blog is filled with honest, heartfelt and so much wisdom. I do love this woman very much and her posts are inspiring— you should check out her blog http://meetingintheclouds.wordpress.com/
I believe the guidelines for accepting the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award are:
1. Share seven things about yourself.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Place the award on your blog.
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers.
7 Things About Me
1. I enjoy painting–I do mostly abstracts. My children and grandkids get them as gifts (because they ask for them.)
2. My favorite movies are “Pay it Forward” and “Fireproof”
3. I haven’t read any other book than the Bible for many, many years. I am one who still prefers the Kings James Version, but I do use others (NKJV, ESV, NIV) for reference on occasion.
4. I am a fan of football~~ and I am a “cheesehead”… Green Bay Packers
5. I don’t like this part of writing about myself for these awards.
6. I absolutely love children, everywhere. It breaks my heart when I see or know of a child in need. I thank God, that through Jesus Christ we can bring our petitions to Him for these little ones.
7. I have Christian radio or CD’s playing all throughout the day! I love music that praises and worships our Heavenly Father and Lord Jesus Christ.
I would like to nominate two sisters in the Lord for this award, because their blogs are well worth reading and gleaning truths from.
from the heart of J is a beautiful blog! She uses pictures/photos coupled with Scripture to convey some wonderful Bible truths. Check our her site http://throughhimwithhiminhim.wordpress.com/
Poetry by Deborah is filled daily with new poems she herself writes. They cover every experience a believer can go through. Check our her blog http://poetrybydeborahann.wordpress.com/
May you both continue to allow the Lord to use you for His glory!