Angela, a wonderful sister in the Lord, nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. Angela’s blog is filled with honest, heartfelt and so much wisdom. I do love this woman very much and her posts are inspiring— you should check out her blog http://meetingintheclouds.wordpress.com/
I believe the guidelines for accepting the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award are:
1. Share seven things about yourself.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Place the award on your blog.
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers.
7 Things About Me
1. I enjoy painting–I do mostly abstracts. My children and grandkids get them as gifts (because they ask for them.)
2. My favorite movies are “Pay it Forward” and “Fireproof”
3. I haven’t read any other book than the Bible for many, many years. I am one who still prefers the Kings James Version, but I do use others (NKJV, ESV, NIV) for reference on occasion.
4. I am a fan of football~~ and I am a “cheesehead”… Green Bay Packers
5. I don’t like this part of writing about myself for these awards. 😦
6. I absolutely love children, everywhere. It breaks my heart when I see or know of a child in need. I thank God, that through Jesus Christ we can bring our petitions to Him for these little ones.
7. I have Christian radio or CD’s playing all throughout the day! I love music that praises and worships our Heavenly Father and Lord Jesus Christ.
I would like to nominate two sisters in the Lord for this award, because their blogs are well worth reading and gleaning truths from.
from the heart of J is a beautiful blog! She uses pictures/photos coupled with Scripture to convey some wonderful Bible truths. Check our her site http://throughhimwithhiminhim.wordpress.com/
Poetry by Deborah is filled daily with new poems she herself writes. They cover every experience a believer can go through. Check our her blog http://poetrybydeborahann.wordpress.com/
May you both continue to allow the Lord to use you for His glory!
4 thoughts on “Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award”
Congratulations Stephanie! Another award, which is well deserved! I enjoyed the things you shared about yourself. It appears we have much in common! 🙂 You are definitely a part of my sisterhood of bloggers, and truly a blessing to me! God bless you today, and always!
May the Lord bless you as well sister Paulette. 🙂
Much love in Jesus
Congratulations Stephanie. 🙂
Congratulations Stephanie. You deserve it. I also prefer the KJV (much stronmger, as in “yield” rather than “present” for instance) but I also use other versions for reference and when ministering to children.
Thank you for the kind words.
We serve an amazing God!