Once again I am humbled by receiving another award. I would like to thank Faith at www.faithrises.com for this nomination. I pray that what the Lord gives me to share is inspiring and also encouraging. Actually, these awards are difficult for me to accept… because this blog is for the glory of our Heavenly Father and Lord Jesus Christ. Sometimes I think that possibly these awards from other brothers and sisters in Christ are an example of what Paul meant when he wrote letters to the churches and individuals.
” I thank my God in all my remembrance of you,” Philippians 1:3
” I thank my God always when I remember you in my prayers,” Philemon 1:4
1) Display the award logo on your blog.
2) Link back to the person who nominated you.
3) State 7 things about yourself.
4) Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5) Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Hmmmm… Now I must tell you seven “things” about myself?
- I love being outdoors, God’s creation continues to amaze me, even with the mess “man” has made of it.
- I don’t get involved in politics, I’ll be writing about that soon.
- Tomorrow is my birthday… I think? Getting too old to remember! 🙂
- I don’t know how to swim.
- I save everything (so my kids tell me), but I don’t… once in a while I do throw a twist tie away from a bread wrapper.
- I was married on June 14th… my first child was born on March 14th. 🙂 (9 month anniversary)
- I am always looking to the clouds… waiting and ready
I would like to nominate a young man who is a true inspiration to me. On his blog http://dailyaspects.wordpress.com/ he is sharing his walk with the Lord. I do not know his name, as he chooses to remain anonymous. Since I began reading his blog, I rejoice every time he makes another glorious move into becoming the servant of the Lord he desires to be.
I would also like to nominate another Lisa at Life’s Little Slices http://alookintomymind.wordpress.com/. Her blog touches on today’s issues within the Body the Christ that some may not like, however, I respect the fact that she is willingly to follow the Lord’s will for her life. Check out her blog… you will find some very interesting information!
Let us all rejoice in our salvation, so freely given to us who deserve nothing from a Holy God— and yet, He sent His only Son, Jesus Christ to be the atonement we so desperately needed. Rejoice in the Lord always and again I say REJOICE!